
Kitten Kast # 218 (right click, save as)
Here's an introduction to the music of GG Allin. Featured here are a few different backing bands including Bulge, Murder Junkies, The Criminal Quartet and The Scumfucs. Very NSFW and if any of the content offends you, well, GG intended it to. He was a much cleverer man than he would've had you believe. He took the self-styled outlaw personas of David Allen Coe and Hank Williams, and the shock rock antics of Alice Cooper and Kiss to their logical conclusion. Included here, also, are a few of his country tunes. Straight up Outlaw Country that rocks pretty hard. Most of these songs sound like shit (no pun intended), but that's part of their appeal. They sound dangerous. I can honestly say I'm very glad I never got a chance to see him live, but the energy and bile that these recordings communicate provide the same kind of excitement (albeit with far less risk of taking a mic to the nose or a handful of shit to face).
I Don't Give A Shit
Dope Money
Sluts In The City
Anti Social Masterbator
Outskirts Of Life
Bite It You Scum
Drink, Fight & Fuck
Fuck Authority
Abuse Me (I Want To Die)
I Wanna Fuck Myself
Carmelita
Needle Up My Cock
God Of Fire In Hell
Commit Suicide
Son Of Evil
Torture You
Out For Blood
Guns, Bitches, Brawls & Bottles
No comments:
Post a Comment