Friday, 19 July 2013

Kitten Kast # 195



Kitten Kast # 195 (right click, save as)

Roger Waters has been a huge influence on me lyrically and also in terms of how he approaches his work. The term genius gets bandied about too much, but in his case I think it's more than applicable. I've wanted to make a Rog playlist for ages, but it's so hard to take a song and remove it from the context of it's album. I think I've done a pretty good job here. So enjoy one of the most paranoid and neurotic Kasts I've done, but listen out for the excellent guitar work from David Gilmour, Eric Clapton and Jeff Beck that goes on in these tunes.



Pink Floyd - The Post War Dream
Roger Waters - 4.41am (Sexual Revolution)
Pink Floyd - One Of My Turns / Don't Leave Me Now
Roger Waters - Watching TV
Pink Floyd - Pigs (Three Different Ones)
Roger Waters - 4.50am (Go Fishing)
Roger Waters - What God Wants (part 1)
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb (live)
Roger Waters - Too Much Rope
Roger Waters - What God Wants (part 2)
Pink Floyd - The Final Cut
Roger Waters - What God Wants (part 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment