
Kitten Kast # 178 (right click, save as)
Right now the UK has some of the best heavy bands in the world. Here is a good selection. With the exception of Mulch, Pus and Taint all these bands are still releasing music and touring. If you like what you hear, then investigate further. There were loads more bands I could have put on this one, but I wanted to keep it concise. I'll do another one soon.
Undersmile - Lockjaw
Thorun - Hipster Circle Pit
Mulch - Spawn Of The Deadlands
HARK - Sins On Sleeves
Pohl - Vampire
Spider Kitten - Twin Obscenities
Slabdragger - Alchemistress
Pus - Your Mother's Arsehole
Sonance - Like Ghosts (excerpt)
Atomck - No Sleep Till Trutnov
Desecration - Formaldehigh
Ghast - Hexed Under Moon
Taint - Pray The Wind Don't Change
The Death Of Her Money - Truth
No comments:
Post a Comment