
Kitten Kast # 176 (right click, save as)
Just in case you thought your great grandparents weren't getting just as freaky as your generation. The most recent song in this list is from 1954...
Billy Ward & The Dominos - Sixty Minute Man
Dinah Washington - Long John Blues
Wynonie Harris - Sittin' On It All The Time
Lil Johnson - Press My Button
Lucille Bogan - Till The Cows Come Home
Bo Carter - Please Warm My Weiner
Blind Boy Fuller - Get Your Yas Yas Out
Memphis Minnie - Down In The Alley
Sweet Emma - I Ain't Gonna Give You None Of My Jellyroll
Blu Lu Barker - Don't You Feel My Leg
The Swallows - It Ain't The Meat
Connie McLean's Rhythm Boys - Sissy Man Blues
Bull Moose Jackson - Big Ten Inch
Savannah Churchill - Fat Meat Is Good Meat
Lucille Bogan - Shave Em Dry
The Hokum Boys - Caught Us Doing It
Robert Johnson - They're Red Hot
The Anglin Brothers - Southern Whoopie Song
Blind Willie McTell - Salty Dog
Bull Moose Jackson - I Want A Bowlegged Woman
Lil Johnson - You Stole My Cherry
Blanche Calloway & Her Joy Boys - I Got What It Takes
Clara Smith - Ain't Got Nobody To Grind My Coffee
Julia Lee - Snatch And Grab It
Frankie Jaxon - You Gotta Wet It
Jimmie Gordon - Bed Spring Blues
Georgia White - I'll Keep Sittin' On It
Sippie Wallace - I'm A Mighty Tight Woman
No comments:
Post a Comment