Friday, 4 January 2013

Kitten Kast # 170



Kitten Kast # 170 (right click, save as)

Here's one that I imagine will resonate with more than a few of you. New Year's resolutions really pickle the old plum, don't they?



Luke The Drifter - Too Many Parties
Molly Hatchet - Whiskey Man
David Allan Coe - Drink Canada Dry
George Jones - If Drinkin' Don't Kill Me
Jerry Reed - Another Puff
Sammy Davis Jr - Smoke, Smoke, Smoke
Johnny Cash - Cocaine Blues
Jimmy Buffett - My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink And I Don't Love Jesus
Johnny Paycheck - I Can't Quit Drinking
Nazareth - Whiskey Drinkin' Woman
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Poison Whiskey
Lee Hazlewood - The Night Before
Charlie Poole - Goodbye Booze
Hank Williams III - My Drinkin' Problem
Alan Jackson - Everything I Love (Is Killing Me)
George Jones - I've Aged 20 Years In 5
Van Morrison - Stop Drinking
Tom Waits - Bad Liver And A Broken Heart
Kris Kristofferson - Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down



No comments:

Post a Comment