Friday, 14 December 2012
Kitten Kast # 167
Kitten Kast # 167 (right click, save as)
Merry Christmas from all of us here at Kitten HQ
Mayhem - Freezing Moon
Sammy Davis Jr - Jingle Bells
Ghast - Pale Robe
Johnny Cash - Silent Night
Type O Negative - Red Water (Christmas Mourning)
The Ventures - Frosty The Snowman
Spider Kitten - I Know You Won't Be Home For Christmas
Frank Sinatra - Hark The Hearld Angels Sing
Tom Waits - Christmas Card From A Hooker In Minneapolis
Avagddu - Under Windswept Dolmen
Bob Dylan - The First Noel
Transiberian Orchestra - Carol Of The Bells
Ogoneddus Anifail - Mother Winter
Dean Martin - I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
Burzum - Dunkleheit
The Beach Boys - We 3 Kings
Warning - Footprints
Johnny Cash - Christmas As I Knew It
Thrones - The Anguish Of Bears
Elvis Presley - Merry Christmas Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment