Thursday, 9 February 2012

Kitten Kast # 141



Kitten Kast # 141 (right click, save as)

I want to make a film. Well, I want someone else to make a film and let me pick the soundtrack. It'd be this.



Steppenwolf - The Pusher
Kenny Rogers and The First Edition - Just Dropped In
Spacemen 3 - Losing Touch With My Mind
13th Floor Elevators - Slip Inside This House
Jethro Tull - Bad-Eyed And Loveless
Elliott Smith - Needle In The Hay
Spider Kitten - Semi Auto Construct
Fleetwood Mac - Need Your Love So Bad
Ben Harper - Touch From Your Lust
Stone Temple Pilots - Big Bang Baby
Recluse - Passing Cars
Sonic Youth - Personality Crisis
The Vaselines - The Day I Was A Horse
Bongwater - You Don't Love Me Yet
The Jesus And Mary Chain - Bullet Lovers
Earth - Coda Maestoso In F(flat) Minor

No comments:

Post a Comment