
Kitten Kast # 99 (right click, save as)
I made this one last year while it was sunny, and then the sun disappeared before I put it out. It seems to be back for a few days at least so I thought I'd get this one out now.
The Beatles - Good Day Sunshine
Canned Heat - Going Up The Country
ZZ Top - Bar B Q
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Looking Out My Back Door
Alice In Chains - Sunshine
Neil Young - Song X
Smith - The Weight
Down - Stone The Crow
Meat Puppets - Shine
Jimmy Rowe - Fire And Rain
Joe Cocker - Let's Go Get Stoned
Recluse - We Could Both Use Someone
Laika And The Cosmonauts - Don't Monkey With My Tarzan
Beach Boys - California Girls
The Deltones - Tidal Wave
Ennio Morricone - La Resa Dei Conti
Desert Sessions - I Wanna Make It Wit Chu
The Doors - Crawling King Snake
Hank Williams - Jambalaya
Earth - Tallahassee
Weedeater - Potbelly
Sonic Youth - Death Valley '69
No comments:
Post a Comment