
Kitten Kast # 84 (right click, save as)
So here we are, 2011, and as the crushing realisation that if I'm lucky I'm only a 3rd of the way through my life dawns, I have only a few things to stave off the growing urge to suck on the stove pipe. Most of these involve gigs put on by the best damn promoters in Wales: Lesson Number One. This year they are putting on Earth and Cough to name but 2. I hope you all enjoyed Noel's selection of tunes (here). This week his partner in crime Adam Anon stabs in your earballs with a playlist of his own.
Lesson Number One pt II
Black Breath - Black Sin (Spit On The Cross)
Årabrot - The Wretched Child
Ventura featuring David Yow - Le Petit Chaperon Beige
Brandyman - Uncle
The Death Of Her Money - Truth
Helga - Serpent's Times & 7
Wounds - Dead Road
Swans - Eden Prison
Celeste - Il Y A Biens Des Porcs Que Ça Ferait Bander De T'étouffer
Vex'd - Nails
No comments:
Post a Comment