Friday, 9 July 2010

Kitten Kast 59


Kitten Kast 59 (right click, save as)

I'm currently in Cornwall trying to upload this week's kast on a mac. Needless to say I'm having difficulties due to the rediculous way everything works. So none of the band names are clickable links, I'm afraid. But this week you get around 2 hours of awesome music. Enjoy.


The Crocketts - Flower Girl
Therapy? - Opal Mantra
Spider Kitten - Pray It All Goes Away
Necromandus - Nightjar
Green Jelly - Rock N Roll Pumpkihn
The Smithereens - Girl In Room 12
Neil Young - I'm The Ocean
Wesley Willis - Suck A Caribou's Ass
The Vaselines - You Think You're A Man
Juicy Meatstick - Boy
Depeche Mode - Halo
Snorkmaiden - Sarah Don't Defy Me, Please Return The Egg
Richard Hell And The Voidoids - Blank Generation
Butthole Surfers - Human Canonball
Dead Boys - Sonic Reducer
The Shirrelles - Baby, It's You
Morrissey - Roy's Keen
Sparks - Dick Around
Peter Gabriel - Games Without Frontiers
Blogarythm - Zhong Ting
Zail - Moses
Whyteleaf - By The King's Hand
Melvins - Nasty Dogs And Funky Kings
Spider Kitten - Life Is For Livin'
Radiohead - Everything In Its Right Place
Jeffrey Harrington - Acid Bach
DJ Scotch Egg - Acidboy
Johnny Thunders And The Heartbreakers - Get Off The Phone
Mombomb - Destroy T Block
Karp - Handsome Traveler
Eels - Can't Help Falling In Love

No comments:

Post a Comment