Friday, 19 March 2010

Kitten Kast # 43


Kitten Kast # 43 (right click, save as)

A gajillion Beatles (and a few Lennon) covers...



Jimi Hendrix - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Chi Lameo ft. RMZ - While My Guitar Actually Weeps
Soundgarden - Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey
Motley Crue - Helter Skelter
Butthole Surfers - Come Together
Peter Sellers - She Loves You
The Breeders - Happiness Is A Warm Gun
A Perfect Circle - Imagine
Marilyn Manson - Working Class Hero
Johnny Cash - In My Life
Anathema - Nowhere Man
Elliot Smith - Blackbird
Chi Lameo - Dear Prudence
Melvins - Paul Is Dead
Sonic Youth - Within You Without You
Pearl Jam - I Got A Feeling
Stone Temple Pilots - Revolution
Tenacious D - You Never Give Me Your Money / The End
Type O Negative - Day Tripper / If I needed Someone / I Want You (She's So Heavy)
The Residents - Beyond The Valley Of A Day In The Life
Mad Season - I Don't Want To Be Soldier, Mama
Oasis - I Am The Walrus
Tori Amos - The Long And Winding Road
Peter Sellers - A Hard Day's Night
Joe Cocker - With A Little Help From My Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment