Kitten Kast # 35 (right click, save as)
Whilst I am a pretty devout atheist, I appreciate the power that music can have over beliefs. The following selection could probably tip an agnostic over the edge, so be warned.
God Smack!
Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around
Nick Cave - Jesus Met The Woman At The Well
Hank Williams - I Saw The Light
Dock Walsh - Bathe In That Beautiful Pool
Black Sabbath - After Forever
Elder Curry - Memphis Flu
Kurt Cobain - They Hung Him On A Cross
Carolina Tar Heels - I'll Be Washed
Ben Harper - Church House Steps
Cat Stevens - Morning Has Broken
Mombomb - Jesus' Love
Leonard Cohen - Story Of Isaac (live)
Alison Krauss - Down To The River
Elder J.E. Burch - Wash You Make You Clean
Handel - Messiah
Jesu - Walk On Water
Hank Williams - When God Dips His Love In My Heart
Spiritualized - Lord, Can You Hear Me
13th Floor Elevators - May The Circle Remain Unbroken
No comments:
Post a Comment