Kitten Kast # 22 (right click, save as)
Seattle is the new Seattle...yes I know the Melvins moved out before "Grunge" kicked off and yes I know I missed out Heart/Metal Church/Beat Happening/Alice In Chains (delete as applicable) and yes I know that Flipper are from Frisco and yes I know residents hate the name Frisco, but whatchagonnado?
Marcy Playground - The Shadow Of Seattle
Melvins - With Yo' Heart Not Yo' Hands
Flipper - Scentless Apprentice
Green River - Rehab Doll
Screaming Trees - Black Sun Morning
Spider Kitten - Paper Cuts
Melvana - Way Of The World (live at Crocodile Cafe)
Mudhoney - You Stupid Asshole
Malfunkshun - With Yo' Heart Not Yo' Hands
Nirvana - Eyes Flys
Mark Lanegan - Where Did You Sleep Last Night
Mother Love Bone - Lady Godiva Blues
Melvins - Sacrifice
Nirvana - Return Of The Rat
Earth - Divine And Bright
I like your Nirvana cover guys!!
ReplyDelete